About the Role
- Independently run data collections to pilot protocols, test workflows, and assess device stability.
- Working with Google to refine data collection protocols for various health research studies
- Perform data collections (conduct studies/tests) for various research studies across products.
- Assisting IRB submissions, working with Google to facilitate Launch approvals,
- Consent subjects using the approved consent forms
- Planning data collection schedules, scheduling subjects, distributing incentives
- Performing data quality checking and triaging
- Contribute to development of laboratory processes and protocols
- Develop new test setups and tools to meet the data collection needs of a variety of teams.
- Education in Physiology or Kinesiology preferred.
About the Company
Tezerakt LLC (Tezerakt) is a premier consulting firm with a strong presence in the Bay Area. We support Fortune 500 clients within software & hardware engineering, robotics, machining & prototyping, testing & calibration, reliability and compliance space (including rework, optical, mechanical, thermal, assembly & process engineering).
Tezerakt benefits summary;
13 Paid Holidays
10 Days Time Off (Can be used for sick/vacation)
Medical Plans (We have both Kaiser and Blue Shield plans. The premium will be $103.28 for you and we'll cover up to 50% of the dependents)
Dental & Vision (We have plans through Guardian and cover up to 50% of premium)
401k Plan (There's no employer contribution towards the 401k)
Referral Bonus for employees